Microblading – Male
We use the latest 3D microblading technique which creates an ultra-realistic natural hair strokes, almost indistinguishable from your real hair, using natural, organic pigments with manual tool. The result is semi-permanent and lasts 12-18 months.
Q: Does it hurt?
A: No. We use the best numbing cream to ensure a pain-free experience.
Q: How long does it take?
A: The first session takes approximately 2 hours, touch up session takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Q: How long does it last?
A: It last 12 to 18 months.
Q: Do I need a touch-up session?
A: Yes. A touch-up session is necessary after 4-6 weeks. The result last 12-18 months only if you had your touch-up session.
Q: What is the procedure?
- Design and draw bespoke eyebrows.
- Decide which methods best suits your desired brows (microblading, ombré or combination).
- Discuss best colour to match your hair and skin tone.
- Sign medical consent form.
- Apply numbing cream (30 mins).
- Start the procedure.
- Avoid contact with water on your brows for 3 days.
- Apply aftercare cream with cotton bud 4 times a day for 5 days.
- If you notice any clear fluid 1 to 2 days after treatment dab off with a damp cotton bud. DO NOT WIPE.
- Do not scratch the treated area for 1 week.
- If there is a scab do not peel.
- Avoid extreme exercise for 5 days (to avoid excessive perspiration coming in contact with eyebrows).
- No swimming after the treatment and touch-up for 2 weeks.
- Sally’s personal recommendation: Sleep with eye-mask covering brows for the first week.
Q: Do I need to book?
A: Yes. You can text or WhatsApp Sally on 07828 799988. 48 hours notice is required to change appointments, deposits are non refundable.
Q: Do I need a patch test?
A: There is no patch test necessary, we use natural, organic products.
Eyebrows Microblading – Male
Special Offer £120 for the first treatment
First session: approximately 2 hours
Touch up session: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Numbing Cream • High-Quality Organic Pigments • After Care Cream
Sally did a great job of my eyebrows today. She really spent the time finding the right shape for my face and was meticulous with attention to detail, whilst carrying out the work. Highly recommended! 🙂