Areola Restoration/Repigmentation is an advanced medical tattoo for people who…
1. are wanting to regain pigmentation due to faded areola.
2. have undergone surgical procedures, such as mastectomy or breast reduction, where the areola area has been significantly altered.
It can give a major confidence boost to women who have undergone changes in their breast.
Q: Does it hurt?
A: No. We use the best numbing cream to ensure a pain-free experience.
Q: How long does it take?
A: It takes approximately 2hrs 30mins.
Q: How long does last?
A: It’s permanent.
Q: What is the procedure?
- Design and draw bespoke areola.
- Discuss best colour to match your skin tone.
- Sign medical consent form.
- Apply numbing cream (30 mins).
- Start the procedure.
- Avoid contact with water on the treated area for 3 days.
- Apply aftercare cream with cotton bud 4 times a day for 5 days.
- If you notice any clear fluid 1 to 2 days after treatment dab off with a damp cotton bud. DO NOT WIPE.
- Do not scratch the treated area for 1 week.
- If there is a scab do not peel.
- Avoid extreme exercise for 5 days (to avoid excessive perspiration coming in contact with eyebrows).
- No swimming after the treatment and touch-up for 2 weeks.
Q: Do I need to book?
A: Yes. You can call or WhatsApp Sally on 07828 799988. 48 hours notice is required to change appointments, deposits are non refundable.
Q: Do I need a patch test?
A: No. We use natural, organic products. No patch test needed.
Permanent Areola Repigmentation
1. Regain Colour: Price: £320.00 for 2
2. Areola area has been significantly altered: Price: £320.00 for 1
Numbing Cream • High-Quality Organic Pigments • After Care Cream
Marilyn Monroe Beauty Spot
Scar Camouflage Makeup (Male)
Scar Camouflage Makeup (Female)
Sally has been amazing throughout my Microblading process. I was slightly nervous to begin with but Sally’s professionalism and patience put me at ease straight away. Her attention to detail is second to none and she always has time to get everything just so before completing her work.
I cannot fault her work and her professional attitude at all and I would recommend Sally to anyone considering her services…
She has the most up to date techniques making her by far the best for Microblading in Brighton!