- Design and draw bespoke eyebrows.
- Decide which methods best suits your desired brows (microblading, ombré or combination).
- Discuss best colour to match your hair and skin tone.
- Sign medical consent form.
- Apply numbing cream (30 mins).
- Start the procedure.
Touch up session
A touch up session is necessary. It lasts 12 to 18 months only if you had a touch up session done. Touch up session is scheduled 4-6 weeks after first treatment. This reinforces the pigment. If you book your touch-up session beyond three months then you will required to pay £120 instead of £70.
Booking your appointment
A deposit of £50 is required to secure your appointment.
You will then receive a confirmation by text. Following your treatment the remaining payment can be made via Bank Transfer on the day of your appointment.
To book your free consultation or appointment, text or WhatsApp Sally on 07828799988.
- Avoid contact with water on your brows for 3 days.
- Apply aftercare cream with cotton bud 4 times a day for 5 days.
- If you notice any clear fluid 1 to 2 days after treatment dab off with a damp cotton bud. DO NOT WIPE.
- Do not scratch the treated area for 1 week.
- If there is a scab do not peel.
- Avoid extreme exercise for 5 days (to avoid excessive perspiration coming in contact with eyebrows).
- No swimming after the treatment and touch-up for 2 weeks.
- Sally’s personal recommendation: Sleep with eye-mask covering brows.
First week after microblading treatment, your eyebrows will look darker.
Second week will look much lighter. That is the healing process.
Consultation: Approximately 20 mins
First Session: Approximately 2 hours
Touch up session: Approximately 1 hour 30 mins
Q: Does it hurt?
A: No. We use the best numbing cream to ensure a pain-free experience.
Q: How long does it take?
A: It takes approximately 2hrs 30mins.
Q: How long does it last?
A: It last 12 to 18 months.
Q: Do I need a touch up session?
A: Yes. A touch up session is necessary after 4-6 weeks. The result last 12-18 months only if you had your touch up session.
Q: Do I need to book?
A: Yes. You can text or WhatsApp Sally on 07828 799988. 48 hours notice is required to change appointments, deposits are non refundable.
Q: Do I need a patch test?
A: No, because we use natural, organic products.
iBrow Studio Policies
❤️ £50 deposit is required to ensure your booking
♠️ 48 hours notice is required to change your appointments
♦️ Deposit are non-refundable
♣️ Touch up after 3 months is £120 instead of £70